This is a very early tech demo version of Lab Rats 2
Lab Rats 2 – Down to Business.
Lab Rats 2 is set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.
*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
* Serums that increase sluttiness now increase core sluttiness and temporary sluttiness.
* Added support for sprite animations when pieces of clothing are removed.
* Changed all appropraite uses of clothing being removed to use a fade out animation.
* Orgasms can no longer increase core sluttiness any higher than the position maximum allowed for temporary sluttiness.
* Added “…” to menu options that lead to more menues instead of being an instant action.
* Added extra actions in water spilled crisis.
* Added character opinions. Characters will love, like, dislike, or hate a large number of topics.
* Character opinions are split between regular opinions and sexy opinions/kinks.
* Character opinions are partially tied to their personality types. Characters with the same personality are likely to share some opinions.
* Overhauled NPC detailed information screen. Now shows character opinions, special roles, and is in general far more visually appealing.
* Character opinions are now hidden when you first meet a person. Interactions will reveal likes/dislikes as they are relavent.
* Added option to make small talk. Characters will reveal an opinion that they hold. Opinions about sex or other risque topics will only come up at higher sluttiness levels.
* Characters who dislike or hate smalltalk will become less happy when you make small talk with them. Characters who like or love it will have a larger happiness boost.
* Overhauled interview screen.
* Added four new business policies that reveal character opinions. The last level aslo reveals applicant sex skills.
* Overhauled popup screen. Popup information is now stored in a text log in the bottom right of the screen that can be moved up and down to show more or less.
* Added multiple approaches when trying to seduce a girl. Obedient girls are more likely to listen to demands, slutty girls are more likely to be swayed by offers of pleasure.
* Added situational modifiers for your approach while having sex.
* Added situational modifiers for what you’re having sex on.
* Added option to “find somewhere quiet” or have sex out in the open. If out in the open other characters in the area will comment on it, with their reaction depending on their own sluttiness.
* Girls now respond back when having sex in public and another character comments on it.
* A characters happiness now floats back towards 100 over time. Each day their happiness will float 1 point towards 100 for every 5 points above or below 100 they are.
* Reworked staff overview screen. Select staff button will now always be visible when appropriate and visble appearance has been improved.
* Most opinions have minor effects spread throughout the game. Most normal opinions give small boosts or penalties to happiness. Most sex related opinions give boosts to sluttiness or arousal.
* Updated tshirt, long tshirt, tanktop, pencil skirt, and booty short renders to fix poke through issues.
* Expanded deepthroat scene description as proof of concept for future position expansions.
* Arousal now adds 25% of it’s value to sluttiness during sex instead of 50%
* Tweaked sluttiness values for some pieces of clothing.
* Changed suggestability description to %chance of temporary sluttiness into core sluttiness in main person UI.
* Fixed off by one error with heart displays that was resulting in them displaying one heart segment too few.
* Allowed temporary and core sluttiness to go negative to prevent any bugs when applying and removing negative sluttiness amounts.
* Fixed strip menu improperly returning to sex if a piece of clothing could not be removed.
* Fixed a number of improper random calls that skewed probability to the last option provided in a list.