Set in a Dystopian Sci-Fi future, CyberSin : Red Ice follows the story of Elsa Morganth, daughter of the chairman of one of the largest megacorporations in control of the world.
After a mysterious accident, Elsa finds herself indicted for a crime she didn’t commit.
Thrown under the slimy belly of society, with scarce resources, she will have to find a way out of it, while at the same time trying to find the real culprit so as to regain her old life.
– Fixed a bug in the shower scene.
– Fixed Tony’s CODEX
– Fixed gallery scenes that were missing sound effects.
– Added a missing hidden variable to the shower scene.
– Made some adjustments to the story prologue (thanks for the feedback).
– Fixed some typos.
– Ambrosia pass cost changed from 5000 to 2500 credits.
– Fixed a bug that prevented getting the right amount of credits when Izy was selling his “cameras”. If already sold, you will be granted the missing credits (via the patch system – Patch02).
– If you have decided to use Izy cameras for security, they will no longer be available for sale in Isaiah’s store.
– Fixed some mismatched sprites.
– Added more chances to earn Reputation points. If you have already passed those moments, you will gain Reputation automatically (via the patch system – Patch02).
– Fixed a bug in Isaiah’s dialogue that allowed the purchase of various things without having the necessary Credits.
– Fixed a bug during Street Tony’s event in the clinic.
– Added a code that will daily increase the Lust stat unless you ‘released’ it the previous day.
– Added new options, after being requested by many, to just watch or skip the entire Fergus/Investigation side-story.
– Updated security cameras dialog, with one unlockable mini-scene (with conditions).
– Added intros to three new characters, plus one faction, and their CODEX pages.
– Fuel/Generators system. You’ll need to acquire fuel every week to recharge the generators. You can do it every Sunday afternoon at the clinic. The system is still in the works but it will be fully implemented in the next version of the game.
– The continuation of Izy’s side story (if he spies Elsa in the shower, go and confront him in his room.)
– New bed scene where you can increase LUST or release it (faster than the shower scene).
– Dialogue tree with Isaiah
– New scene with Isaiah (convince him to give Elsa a discount…)
– You can now access Isaiah’s merchandise while he visits your clinic every Sunday afternoon (for now limited to Fuel and Security Cameras).
– You can now play until day 16
– Added options if you fail to pay Isaiah the first time you meet with him and even a second time (if you fail to pay him your debt a third time at that point he will leave without selling you anything).
– New dialog with Isaiah – updated CODEX page.
– The internal and external turrets are now available from Isaiah (if you make the purchase you will be able to see them in some of the locations).
– You can now choose whether or not to use your discounts when buying something from Isaiah.
– Reputation increases the Credits that you’re able to earn every time you spend time working in the clinic (for now the two tiers are 0 to 4 and 5 to 9 Reputation).
– You can now complete the quests “Climb the Social Ladder” and “The Price of Fame” with the right amount of Reputation and Security.
– Ambrosia update – Meet Liz. An intimate scene with her, plus a new dialogue tree for Liz and Candice (over 3000 lines of code).
– Two new songs added to the Soundtrack
– Three new scenes in Gallery
– Added more Genre tags (check the updated list)