Release date: 7 November 2020
Developer / Publisher: Recreation
File size: 937 MB [Win/Mac/Android]
Years ago you left your hometown after some bad events happened and you swore to never come back. As time goes by you manage to build a normal and successful life and all the bad memories start to faint and become foggy.
One day you get the chance of your life, the opportunity to work for the most successful company on the market. You made a name over the years and they are ready to give you an insane amount of monthly payment (by your standards) for your work and the best thing is, you only need to visit the office once or twice a week at call. But of course there is a downside: They want you to move to the location of their office to be there as quick as possible when they call and of course their office is in your old hometown…
You need some time to make a decision, but in the end you decide to do it. The job is all you ever dreamed of and it’s been years since you left your hometown after all.
You rent a nice apartment you have looked up on the internet, pack some essential stuff in a bag and ship the rest via container.
Since the container needs some days to arrive you also book a hotel room for a few days.
The story starts the day you arrived in your old hometown, after you took a taxi from the airport.
– new scenes (duh)
– ca. 400 new render
– 30 (31) new animations
– smaller bug fixes
– changed/added a variable in the last scene of 0.4.1 (Jada scene) that should change the way she she addresses MC from that point on
– fixed a bug that prevented the textbox to stay hidden after loading (thx the66)
– changed the design of the start menu
– added an automatic quick save function right before the end of the current content (so you don’t have to do it manually)
– Gallery is hidden for now until I find a way to fix it