over 750 images,
plus 3 new scenes of animation.
– Fixed a bajillion typos in the early game.
Probably created new ones for Ch5.
(And already fixed a few thanks to a couple proofreaders
and bug testers for your help!)
– Added a pre-game warning about the existence of potential scenes of a violent nature.
– Added (TWO!) optional textboxes. For now they’re mostly placeholders and if I can
I’ll improve the look in future updates, but they were the best I could do on short notice.
Also added an optional slider for textbox opacity!
Head into the options menu where you’ll find new options to choose your textbox
and set your preferred opacity level.
– Made a few changes to the choice menu that pops up periodically.
Two main changes are: It has been moved up slightly on the screen,
and now larger menus have a scrollbar allowing you to scroll through the menu.
Not very relevant now as the only menu I know of that might scroll off screen
has multiple disabled options, but may become relevant in future updates.
-Fixed some small errors causing certain scenes to load twice
(And in one case an early animation scene wouldn’t play).
It all works now!
– Fixed accidently skipping over a few scenes.
Now you’ll see them!
– Fixed a possible softlock if minigames were enabled.
No more infinite loops!
– Fixed a few bugs that no one probably even noticed. Now you never will!
Most likely introduced at least two new ones as well!