Release date: 23 May 2020
Developer / Publisher: Dystopian Project
File size: 576 MB
You take the role of Juno, a survivor of the apocalypse and a trained engineer (a shout-out to Isaac from Dead Space), trying to navigate between a failing human society cloistered in fortified sanctuaries and an outside world ravaged by the infection.
- Fixed a big problem with the combat system; had a missing line of code that was causing a recurring glitch with the melee weapons that screwed around with durability and could outright make them disappear or reappear randomly.
- You can now hand in Dr. Zara's research to General Hawke at Area 66 if you missed giving it to him the first time around at the University.
- Mac version added.
- Music options in the Gallery now expanded; they now also follow the "unlock" system alongside the Gallery, so more music options are unlocked as you play through the game, and as the Gallery expands.
- Barton's gunshop remapped and relocated to the north side of Hamilton Square.
- You should be able to finish Ending A with the proper sprite transition now, as intended.
- New starting point in the Cheat Room from Juno's apartment, which allows you to jump to Hamilton Square.
- Cheats option from the user menu now gives you an option to reduce Infection.
- You can now hide text at any time with the "H" key; same key used to restore it. This will come in handy for Gallery reviewings!
- Additional controller support added for O:G. Right trigger is fire/struggle, right bumper is reload, and left bumper is minimap toggle.