When your parents and their best friend and business partner die in an accident, you and his daughter are suddenly in a precarious financial situation. To outfit their laboratory, your parents relied heavily on loans by the Stern Group. Yet, the medical equipment they were developing is still a prototype with little financial value.
With the prospect of having to drop out of college to find work looming over you, you decide to visit Mrs. von Stern -the CEO of the Stern Group- at her office. Your only hope is for her to take pity on you and defer the loan for a few years. Instead, Mrs. von Stern offers you a deal: If you and your friend serve as household staff at her estate over the summer, the debt will be forgiven.
She only asks one thing of her servants: Total obedience.
– Adds 484 images
– Adds 35.531 words / approx. 142 novel pages
– Added slider to control the textbox opacity
– Added toggle to add an outline to the font if you want to play without textbox
– Added auto-forward mode (hotkey ‘f’)
– ‘About’ section replaced with ‘Credits’
– Main menu, splash screen and exit screen updated
– Many minor fixes to dialogue