Seeds of Chaos is a free to play dark fantasy eroge made in Ren’py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series’, as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.
-New Delane interactions (It is now possible to convince her to choose Ulcro)
– It is now possible to abduct Delane for Tarish if you met all the prerequisites.
– The showdown between Ulcro and Batri has been added, with different outcomes dependant on player choices.
– The Ulcro victory scene has been added, with an Ulcro x Delane scene
– The Batri victory scene has been added, with a Batri x Delane, and a Andras & Batri x Rowan scene
– The Tarish victory scene has been added, with a orcs x Delane threesome scene, and a Rowan x Tarish scene
– The payer can view a “bad end” for Delane, if visiting the camp after Tarish is victorious
– Five new CGs (Rowan x Alexia, Andras x Alexia, Rowan x Sheera, Rowan x Cla-Min, and Dazzanath x Rowan & Agatha)
– Three new ruler events (two Cliohna, and one Liurial relationship events)